- 4 Tablespoons Oil
- 4 Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast – cut to bite sized pieces
- 12 ounces Broccoli Florets – trimmed and cut to even sizes
- 1 Red Bell Pepper – seeded, sliced into strips
- 1 Cup Teriyaki Sauce
- 2 Cups Cooked White Rice (prepare according to package instructions)
- Sesame Seeds
- Green Onions – sliced
- 1. Heat oil in cast iron pan or wok over medium/high heat.
Add chicken to pan and brown sides.
2. Add broccoli and peppers to pan and cook until broccoli is tender and chicken cooked through. (approx 5-10 minutes depending on size)
3. Turn off heat and add teriyaki sauce to pan. Toss until chicken and broccoli are evenly coated and sauce is bubbling.
4. Serve with rice. Top with toasted sesame seeds and green onions.
Servings: 4 Servings
Approximate Serving Size: 1/4 of entire recipe